Saturday, January 30, 2010

Special Guest at The Venue

The concert tonight was a success. I reworked my set list at the last minute to accommodate my weakened vocal chords, that was nerve-wracking! But it went fine and I was still able to impress with some good juicy songs towards the end (Hero & Bleeding Love) that left people with a positive impression of me (I hate to disappoint!). The Michael Maher Band was awesome! They were great and I hope I get to share a bill with them again sometime soon. 
I was so glad to see some familiar faces *Special thanks to my 2 fans that showed up* and also reunited with some older acquaintances. There was a lot of people that i know recognized me from Living Hope but couldn't quite put their fingers on where they knew me from! lol That was kind of a funny joke. I'm sure I looked a lot different tonight with darker hair and all dolled up too :D
Anyways, I'm glad my 2 fans came out, I thought there would be more but it was pretty cold out tonight, guess noone wanted to leave their warm homes! oh well :) I rocked it out anyways. Sinus infection and all! you'd have never known except that I had a weird assortment of songs :D lol

No comments:

Post a Comment