Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Live In Concert

The big day is quickly arriving... that means practice, practice, practice... but i've got a sinus infection that better leave sooner rather than later :( It's so frustrating! I need to rehearse but I'm afraid to do too much and loose my voice. But I don't want to wait until the last minute to prep either! Arg... 

Well, I have the first half of my lineup ready to go. The band I'm opening for I've heard has a David Crowder-ish sound and that makes me worried that the people coming to see them won't like what I'm singing... The first half of my set consists of a Destiny's Child song, Christina Aguilera & Kelly Clarkson. Yeah... nothing like David Crowder! lol

Oh well, I'll stay true to who I am and sing what I love to sing and hope for the best. At the worst I'll get a polite applause. This isn't the kind of crowd that would Boo me off the stage! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment